Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MOTB




So I just learned what MOTB means. For all those in the dark with me it stands for "Mother of the Bride". And do I have the shoes for you. You don't even have to be the MOTB. You can be a FOTB (Friend of the Bride), FOTMOTB (Friend of the Mother of the Bride), DEKTB (Don't Even know the Bride), okay you get the idea. These, new to Sole Obsession, Sofft brand shoes are for everyone who loves to wear heels and doesn't want their feet to hurt. These are AWESOME! They feel comfortable, look sexy, really what more can one want in life? Come by, try them on, you will definitely "feel" the difference.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute.
    Don't tempt me, I do have a couple of weddings to attend this summer. Love the green fun too.
    Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete