Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Am I obsessed?

bug eyed clipart womenI went away on a vacation, sort of.  I have been in Oregon since last Wednesday.  I had Cassi and Tami man the store and I spent some good quality time with my immediate and extended family.  It was great to get away…except I thought of work most of the time.  What’s with that?  Every time we went out in public I took a mental inventory of what shoes people were wearing.  I would strain to look around objects and people just to get glimpses of ‘cute’ shoes.  Its a bit sad.  I think I really am obsessed.  Sometimes I wonder what people might think of me.  Maybe I even make them uncomfortable with all this strange staring and scoping.  Oh well, its the life of a shoe store owner, I guess.  So if you catch me staring, straining, or doing other weird things to catch of glimpse of your shoes.  Take it as a compliment.  I must really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment