Friday, February 11, 2011

Testing, testing, 1-2-3

Have you ever seen someone do something on Facebook and wonder how and if you can too.  Right now when I post on my blog I also post a link on my Facebook fan page.  I see many other businesses and Facebook friends have their blog automatically post to Facebook and I thought that seemed much easier.  I also thought it would be easy to do.  Not so much!  Too much thinking on my part.  Enter reality.

So here I am an hour and a half later, still trying to see if it will work.  I googled many different ways to connect the two sites - none of the suggestions worked.  I googled my problems and came up with a long line of similar issues that other users have faced.  I came up some other possible solutions and will just have to wait and see if it works.  Until then I feel like doing this...

Mr. Computer and I don't tend to mix well.  I like him but apparently the doesn't like me.  It's unfortunate.  I'm thinking of going back to Pen and Paper forever.  Mr. Computer, you are dead to me.  I just can't take this stress.  Goodbye forever.

....WAIT...I'm not serious.  Let's try to work this out.  I'm a nice person, really I am.  I won't shoot you and I'll try not to curse at you.  I want to play nice.  P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment