Monday, May 16, 2011

Shoe of the Week


Indigo by Clarks does an amazing job at creating comfortable heels.

When I first became acquainted with them (at my shoe store job in Oregon) I was both intrigued and cynical.  I was intrigued because it was the first pair of cute heels that came in size 12 that I had seen in a long time.  But I was still cynical about the comfort.  The rep came to our store, laid out all of the upcoming styles, and then began his spiel. He talked in length about their highly acclaimed cushioning system, the arch support, the flex in the toe.  And me, being very opposed to heels of any kinds thought, "Yada Yada...whatever".  But he was so right!  This is the only heel I can wear.  They are amazingly comfortable and you can actually feel the arch support.  I love it when a customer tries on a pair of Indigo heels after saying they usually can't wear a heel that high and then they look at me with awe.  Most of the time I hear, "I can't believe it.  It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing a heel."  It's true!  They are amazing.

Even better than a traditional heel, cork wedges are super popular this season and Indigo has gone all out with unique styles that look awesome on and feel even better.

Check out the Pocomo.

In fact, this style has been so popular that I cannot order any more in.  Indigo is all sold out.

So hurry in because these won't last long.

Available in Mushroom
ONLY Sizes 7.5, 8, 8.5 LEFT

Regular Price is $98.
Sale Price ONLY $84.95


Sizes








*We ship anywhere in the continental US for a flat $5.  Visit our website for information regarding returns.  The Shoe of the Week price is only on the sizes and colors we have available in stock.  The sizes and colors posted above may change without notice.   Shoe of the Week prices are valid for 6 days from the day of original post. Not to be combined with any other offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment