Monday, March 19, 2012

color me happy: SOCKS

Rib Cuff in Seafoam (also available in white).
It's Spring in the Pacific Northwest which means, as true Pacific Northwesterners, as soon as we see sun we believe it is time for sandals, capris, shorts...However, the actual weather of Spring does not always agree.

What to do. What to do.

One of my favorite ways to liven up my wardrobe when it's still a bit chilly and my clothes still are a bit dull (can we say black, gray, brown?) is with socks. Fun, bright and just what my Spring wardrobe needs.


Rugby Stripe Crew in Pink (also available in Chino Stripe)
We just got a new shipment of Dansko (yep, you read that correctly, Dansko!) socks in today and I'm loving them!

These two styles join a couple of other styles that we already have in stock! You need to come in and pick out your favorite pair.

A little bit about Dansko socks:
*have natural wicking properties
*made with renewable & biodegradable resources
*and most importantly they are SOFT and durable!




No comments:

Post a Comment