Monday, March 9, 2009

Secret Sale!


Doesn't it feel good to be in the know once in awhile? I just went to Michael's over the weekend to get some stuff. I came home, looked through the flyer in my bag and realized that I missed out on the "40% off one regular priced item" sale. The sale that started yesterday-when I was shopping-and ends this week so I won't have time to go back return the item and buy it again for 40% off. GRRRR!

What really makes me mad is that the checker didn't tell me about the "secret sale" but did give me the flyer so that I could see how incredibly out of the loop I was after I got home. (Okay maybe she wasn't that vindictive.) Nonetheless, I want my 40% back.

So now that I have griped...how does this apply to YOU and to Sole Obsession Footwear? Well, for the rest of March I am having a "secret sale" of my own. Its not advertised anywhere but here and if you are lucky enough to come into the store I will also share this secret before you go home.

Okay, okay...The sale is an additional $10.00 off of the already reduced, 30% off clearance items in the store. Select sizes/styles available. At this price it is worth coming in for a look.

4 comments:

  1. Ok I need really comfortable black shoes for FRIDAY-doing a wedding.
    What ya got in my size? I am coming in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come in, come in. I can find you something, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just wondering where you are located in Lynden? My sister lives there and I'd love to check it out. Thanks steph H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph,
    I just saw this post. We are located at 105 3rd Street, between Front Street and Grover Street. Hope you can find us.

    ReplyDelete