Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring is slowly arriving...




Ahhhhh, the sound of spring. I was taking the bus to work last week (broken van..don't ask) and was met with the sweet music of birds chirping, sun shining, and the anticipation that the glorious season of spring was sneaking up to greet me.

And then...SNOW! What in the world happened?

But all is not lost. There is sun peaking through the clouds again today, I may have heard a bird or two (?), and what else could be more Springifying* than cute Smartwools? The spring selection of socks has arrived and they are way too cute. Check them out or, better yet, stop by the store to see the real deal.






Posted by Picasa*Disclaimer - yes, I do make up my own words to suit my needs.

2 comments:

  1. I love my new shoes and my new socks (upper right - green and orange)...I am looking at Simple sandals/summer shoes...See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally blogged my shoes. I think I should get a Simple Shoe commission! haha!

    I absolutely love them. Not only are they cute, but they are super comfortable. I am narrowing down my summer pair decision!

    ReplyDelete