Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A sweetheart of a sale

Today, Wednesday, was cursed.  I got up as usual, went to work as usual, and found a computer with a blue screen.  Some call it the "blue screen of death".  Whenever your computer is blue with all sorts of funny code written on it ~ it is not good.  After getting help from my wonderful neighbors at Lynden IT who graciously suggested I call Dell direct and not pay them a lot of money to fix it, calling Dell and spending hours talking with technical support, I found out that my computer is in a lot of trouble.  I won't bore you with details but suffice it to say...I'm in for a long recovery process that may get me nowhere but a new computer without my data on it.




I feel really sorry for myself.

Today everything was done with a calculator, pen and paper.  My life revolves around my computer.  It was tough.  No blogging about the Wednesday sale, no finding customer info in the computer, no scanning out merchandise, no checking email, no way to pay bills and check account balances.  It was kinda like time froze.  I accomplished nothing in my day but sitting on hold waiting for techy people to confirm my dire straights.
Good News?  I'm still alive.

So the Wednesday sale..
I'm calling it the Sweetheart Sale and its on until Valentines' Day.  (FYI - that would be Feb 14th)
Guys are you looking for just the right gift?  Check out our great deals.  If your wife has shopped at Sole Obsession before I even know her size.  {wink, wink}
On sale throughout Love Week are many of our fall styles that are already marked down 20-40% off.  This week you get to take an additional 20% off the lowest marked prices.*  That means you can find 40-60% off deals all throughout the store.
Here are a few pics of what you'll find.  There are more styles in the store.


*Sale is applicable on merchandise marked down in the regular section of the store.  This does not apply to the Clearance area.

1 comment:

  1. Nice ad, Kelly. Good luck with your sale. Sorry about the computer :(.
    Joel

    ReplyDelete