Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesdays are Special

***UPDATE:  all of the Resolve t's are sold.  Look for new styles this April.

Ahhh the curse of Wednesday.  It is confirmed...Wednesdays at Sole are cursed.  My computer crashed again yesterday.  No computer today...just in time for the Wednesday Sale.
Once again we will have a late and continuing Wednesday Sale to make up for my sad predicament.
For the remainder of the week we are featuring great T's from Resolve on sale for only $12.  Regular price from $38 and $50.  Come try them on and don't miss out on a one of a kind t-shirt made by some great girls from Oregon.


And we still have 50% off all BOOTS!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, My sister LOVES her shirt and I felt so honored to undress your mannequin. I always have a fun time at Sole Obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey kelly!
    do you have any of these shirts on sale still??
    love the blog by the way!

    helen

    ReplyDelete