Friday, September 10, 2010

We made it!




Oh what a day!


The day started with Jerrie admitting she packed numerous colored pens.  For what, I am not sure.  It posed a bit of concern over my choice in travel companion.  I'm afraid she may not be cut out for such rigorous work.  We don't have time for color coordinating.  Sheesh!






Our first stop along the way was Everett.


We met up with the Merrell rep and looked at what Merrell was offering for Spring.  Oh the choices were endless.  Super cute Mary Janes, great flip flops, and a totally new selection of casual-but-could-be-dressy sandals.  (There should be a classification for such styles but since there isn't I had to make that one up.)    

Spring sandals
We had to remain calm, stay focused, and keep our choices narrow and well thought out.  We do have 15+ brands to look at this weekend.  Oh the fun has just begun.  Oops, this isn't fun remember.

Once we arrived in Portland I forced Jerrie to stop at the Container Store, Anthropologie, and PF Changs for dinner.  What could make a more perfect night than shopping and eating awesome food?  It was fantastic.

I may have gone slightly overboard at our final stop of the night...the Sweet Factory.  It made me giddy to see so many sour candies in one spot.  I LOVE sour candy.  I stocked up!
That's scary...Sorry!


Now I am off to bed so I can be ready for the big weekend ahead.  

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment