Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Sole Obsession

Last week was an off week.  My kids were sick, I was sick.  It was one of those weeks you muster through and are glad when it's are over.
So it wasn't until this morning that I realized I had missed something of great importance.  I couldn't believe it.  The milestone I have been setting my sights on came and went in a blink of an eye and I forgot.

So here's to a 
Happy Belated Birthday,
Sole Obsession Footwear!
It's hard to believe we've been open for 2 years now.  What a great 2 years it has been!

Thank you to our loyal and wonderful customers for continuing to make Sole Obsession a success.  We wouldn't be here without you.




Our present to you...
Stop on in and wish us a Happy Birthday get 
25% OFF 
any one item all week long.


*valid on ALL in-stock merchandise only (clearance items included), not to be combined with any other offer, valid from 11/2/10 to 11/6/10.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY (belated) Birthday! I LOVE Sole Obsession. Dare I say, I'm obsessed? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! So glad S.O. was born -- and that I've gotten to know you, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete