Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Barefoot Day TODAY!

Remember last year?

I'm not so ambitious this time around.  No video taping myself while driving.  (I received plenty of flak for that one.)

But I am barefoot today.

So what's in it for you this year?  Take some pics of you and your friends barefoot while out & about today, THEN post your pics on Facebook.
Tag Sole Obsession Footwear.  And be entered to WIN!


OR...

Stop by the store...let us get a pic of you and your bare feet and we'll enter you to WIN on the spot!

What's up for the win?
Well, this year we are stepping it up and offering a new pair of Chaco flips to cover up your feet.  So get those cameras snapping and show us what you were up to on barefoot day.

{Must be shoe-less to enter and win.}

*see store for details.  
** PS.  I draw the line at bathrooms barefoot.  I don't know about you but I'd bring something to slip on if you plan on entering a public restroom.  GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment