Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sole Obsession Footwear in the news.




Wow! What a great write up by the Lynden Tribune in yesterday's newspaper. And a picture on the front page too! There is much I could say about MY picture but I will refrain and just say a huge THANK YOU to the Lynden Tribune for the advertising and recognition. What a huge compliment to be included in such a great publication documenting the progress of businsses within Lynden and Whatcom county. I am truly blessed!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I was like...WOW WOW WOW Thats Kelly-So happy for you! Nice pic but the snapsisters could have done better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the article, I want to stop by to see the store soon! I also saw the eco shoes on your blog which concinced me even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do we have a new shoe store in Lynden, but the owner has awesome taste in shoes - it doesn't get better than that. Love your cute shoe shop and cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete