Monday, February 2, 2009

Trade In Event


It's February and the perfect time to spread some love. That is the plan at Sole Obsession anyways. All this month we are partnering with Soles 4 Souls (www.giveshoes.org)and spreading some much needed love. Here's the deal, if you bring in a pair of old shoes to donate, you get $10 off a new pair. And you are also helping someone who can't afford shoes.

Soles 4 Souls distributes shoes to needy people locally and globally. They are currently donating one pair of shoes every 19 seconds. Their organization has reached out to 70 countries and 5 continents, including the US, Honduras, Guatemala, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Swaziland, Uganda, Iraq, Peru, Thailand, and Nepal.

There are over 300 million children around the world without shoes. Help spread some love and join in.

PS. If you don't need new shoes but want to donate old ones that's great. Stop by the store and drop off your old shoes anytime.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been in yet but I will! Soon! I am saving for some great new shoes...and I walk by the window and pretty much want every pair I see (especially the ones for the little girls which I DO NOT have)!

    ReplyDelete