Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BOOTS!

Boots = Fall.  All around the show I was told that boots are going to be the new shoe this season.  Ankle boots, mid calf, high boots, rain boots, leather boots, western boots, biker boots...you name it.  It is all about the boots.  So if you are not totally comfortable and "up" with that style this is your 4 month warning to get ready.  Save your pennies, test out those skinny jeans (or not), and get ready to sport some boots.

                                               

Another big trend for fall, a build on last year's fashion trend, is gray.  Remember this post, and this one.  I wasn't kidding.  Gray is HUGE!  I personally love the new black.  It looks awesome with jeans, matches absolutely everything, and looks great casual but can be dressed up for a night on the town (watch out Lynden).  I encourage you not to be afraid.  You really can't do gray wrong.  It just always looks great.  Pair it with black, brown, red, purple, green, blue...really, you can't find a color it doesn't look good with.  And since color is the upcoming clothing trend for fall, you will want a pair of gray shoes or boots in your wardrobe.  Perfect for that outfit when black and brown just won't do.

So boots and gray...fashion advice from the girl who can only look in and dream {not many gray boots come in size 12.}

1 comment:

  1. I love gray I am very excited!

    I want those ones right there...Can you tell where I'm pointing? I want.

    I might have to try a pair of boots...So not my thing, but I am sure you will find the perfect pair for me. I'm counting on you. I don't want to be all unfashionable.

    ReplyDelete