Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm off...

I'm heading to Portland this weekend to do my Fall 2010 ordering.
I love shoe shows.  There is so much excitement in the air.  New shoes are everywhere.  I wish you could all come along and experience it with me.  I also wish you were there to inspire me in my shoe selection.  It is all very overwhelming.  300+ vendors all trying to sell you their product.  Each vendor probably has over 100 shoes on display.  AHHHH...I get nervous just thinking about it.
Wish me luck.  I hope to bring back some great new styles for fall.  I have seen a sneak preview of what Dansko is offering and it is totally new and very hip for Dansko.  Indigo and Privo have stepped up their line-up big time and we have some great boots to look forward to next season.  I'll take pictures and show you some of the things you can be waiting for.
Ciao!
New FA2010 Hush Puppies
New Indigo Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment