Thursday, December 2, 2010

On the 2nd day of Christmas

My true love gave to me
A pair of super cool rain boots underneath the tree
They're the perfect boot because our snow turns into slush
With no ties or buckles I can slip them on when I'm in a rush
My feet stay dry whether at Bender Field or around town
I love the cute colors, you can't beat plaid with purple & brown
Everyone should have a pair
This I declare
These Clarks rain boots are the greatest gift around.

Grab a pair today.
We'll wrap them, all you have to do is put them under the tree
Its as easy as 1-2-3.

At this great price these boots will soon be gone.

Regular price $70
Today's Sale Price ONLY $44.95


Clarks Rainboot Sprinkle




*Sale price only available on the style and sizes listed above. Sale only valid on the day the sale is posted.  This sale may not be combined with any other coupons or offers. Sale items returned are eligible for in store credit or exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment