Friday, December 3, 2010

Only 22 days left and...


There's still shopping to be done.
I cross things off my list thinking I've won, I'm done
But then I remember someone else who needs a gift or two
Pretty soon I'm swimming in my pity party of what to do
Woe is me, time is not on my side
Thankfully Lynden has lots to offer, the choices stretch wide
I found something for my nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles too
I picked up stocking stuffers at the museum...thank goodness those are done...phew!

I know by now you're wondering, what does this have to do with me?
I'm getting to that part, just you wait and see
Bring in any receipt from a purchase made in Lynden
We'll give you a great deal for shopping local, I'm not kiddin'
Today, all day, you can get 30% OFF your purchase
(*see below)
Because I love Lynden and I want to see it resurface
People are forgetting what we have in this great town
So check things out, browse, have a look around
Then stop by Sole Obsession and show us what you found


Seasons Greetings to everyone in Lynden!



*30% only valid Dec 3, 2010.  Receipts must be of $25 value.  Not valid on purchases of  gas or groceries.  Valid on one item only, includes clearance items.  Not valid on Superfeet or Powerstep insoles.  Cannot be combined with any other coupon.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the post! Thank you for supporting the museum! :)

    ReplyDelete