Monday, December 20, 2010

Sole Obsession Christmas Party

Our staff Christmas party is tonight.
I will be sporting these lovely heels by Indigo.
I am typically not a heel kinda girl.  
I lack the ability to walk elegantly in a heel.
However, these booties caught my eye and I just had to have them.
I love the way they look with dark boot cut jeans.  
So cute!
Today we only have one pair left to share. 
Are you the lucky size 8 1/2 that can take these home?
The Hedda by Indigo
Priced at $110.00
Today's sale price is ONLY $75!

Don't miss out!

*Sale price only available on the style, color and sizes available in the store. Sale only valid on the day the sale is posted.  This sale may not be combined with any other coupons or offers. Sale items returned are eligible for in store credit or exchange.


2 comments: