Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ballet Flat Must Have from Indigo

Okay Ladies...

I have a new favorite time waster ~ Polyvore. This site lets you pick all of your favorite styles and turn them into outfits. You can upload pics of things that you like, or choose from their vast selection, and put together outfits based on style, color, and anything else you can think of. It is so much fun. But beware...it is a HUGE time sucker.


Check out the outfit I made using Indigo's Plush.Madras ballet flat as my inspiration.


Now if only I was skinny enough (and young enough) to pull this off. Aw, a girl can dream. :)

4 comments:

  1. I need it all-right now! I miss you and I need to come in soon. Thanks for the comment on my blog sorry to say it's all an illusion! hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polyvore! :) And I love the outfit (as I'm sure you know) AND I have those ballet flats...oh boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. you can totally pull that outfit off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you can rock that outfit! You would look fab in it :) Shannon M.

    ReplyDelete