Monday, April 25, 2011

Shoe of the Week

Dansko came out with a totally new style this year.  This sneaker inspired look has been a huge success.  "Who Knew?" is all I can say.  (At my house when something out of the ordinary happens "who knew" is our catch phrase.)  I really didn't expect people to jump on board so quickly.  Call me pessimistic - for some reason I thought Dansko shouldn't stray so far from their roots.  But I'm glad to say I was sooo wrong. 

The Sanibel Collection is so on fire that they are virtually sold out.  I cannot get any fill in orders until July.  EEK!


So for any of you luck size 38's.  This is all we have left.  A Volley Canvas in black size 38 and a Volley Floral in rose size 38.  (If you tend to be a small size 39 I would definitely come try them on as they are fiiting a bit roomy.)

These canvas Dansko's are already priced great.  But this week you can get an even better deal.  Don't wait.  These won't be around long!

The Volley Canvas in black.
Size 38.
Regular Price $70
Sale Price ONLY $48.95 
The Volley Floral in Rose.
Size 38.
Regular Price $75.
Sale Price ONLY $52.95

No comments:

Post a Comment