Sunday, May 2, 2010

Barefoot Day Winner

I posted on Barefoot day that if you came into the store barefoot, you'd be entered to win a $40 gift card to Sole Obsession Footwear.  I had 2 brave souls that came to see me shoe-less.  I was very proud of them.
These two brave ladies are...

Torey ~ my pedicurist and Jerrie ~ my barefoot day coffee companion











                                  

To pick the winners I used this great tool at classtools.net.


I put the names in three times and the best 2 out of 3 won...Drum Roll please.....

The winner is Torey!

Congratulations Torey.  You can stop by anytime and pick up your $40 gift card.

Torey did my nails for Barefoot Day, and she did an awesome job.  Here's some shots of Torey in action.  If you are looking for someone to do your toes, give her a call.  She's the best in town!  

Torey works at Mane Styles on Front Street and 3rd.  You can make an appointment by calling (360) 318-8867.


(Photos of Torey courtesy of the Snapsisters.  Photo of Jerrie courtesy of moi.  The photography skills obviously vary slightly.  Sorry Jerrie.)

(To Jerrie:  I'm sorry you didn't win.  I still hold a special place in my heart for you.  Thank you for joining me on Barefoot Day so I didn't feel like a total weirdo.)

4 comments:

  1. I didn't win? WHAT? I'm sad. Or not. I didn't remember about winning until I read I lost. Thanks a lot Kelly!

    You obviously owe me a coffee! :) Let's coffee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerrie, wee should definitely do coffee again soon. And yes, I'll buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally should have come for coffee that day! Grrrrr or I mean Brrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete