Friday, May 14, 2010

Survey

Most of us (myself included) don't like to take the time to fill out a survey.
However, since becoming a business owner I have found that I really like getting back the results of a survey so I'm trying to step up my commitment and fill them out when I come across one.

Surveys are a great way to get customer feedback without a potentially uncomfortable face to face dialogue.

For instance, a survey may ask if you are male or female.  It might be a bit awkward if a salesperson asked you that question...
Salesperson: "Excuse me.  Are you a male or female?"
Customer: "Pardon me?  You can't tell by looking at me.  I am never shopping here again."

Try this one...
Salesperson: "Do you like me?"
Customer: "Ummm...I dunno...no...maybe....I've got to go I can hear my husband calling me."

Or...
Salesperson: "Would you be in the 70-80 age range."
Customer: "What?! I'm only 55."

Some of the questions are just not pretty when posed face to face.  It's best to keep things anonymous,  polite, and offensive-free.

So if you don't mind, have time, and haven't already done so, fill out the Sole Obsession survey.  We'd love to hear from you.  See what you are thinking about the store.  And get to know what we can do to improve our service.  (Click here to access the survey.)

Thanks for helping out and saving us that embarrassing face to face survey moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment