Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shoe of the Week

I cannot believe that summer is over!
My mornings will never be the same again.  It is all chaos and confusion from here on out.
That is what my world is like when we get back into the school routine.  For an hour every morning all you can hear is the word "Mom" repeated over and over at alarming decibels while my kids flounder around looking for their toothbrushes, socks, backpack, and everything else you can think of.
I'm kinda looking forward to it.  I like it when they have stuff to do.  At least for a couple of months.  After which I will once again be longing for the lazy days of summer to return.

To celebrate back to school our Shoe of the Week sale is for the kids.
Come in and take a look at our back to school styles and get $10 OFF your choice of back to school footwear.  This includes adult shoes for kids that are wearing adult sizes.

Here's some pics of what we have.  More styles are available in the store.







(Kids must be school age.  Limit one pair per child.  Not valid with any other offer.  Not for adults~sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment