Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

I hope you all enjoyed some time to rest and enjoy family & friends this Christmas season.
I spent some great quality time with my family which was much needed. 
We spent one whole day without even leaving the house.  
Ahhhh!!  My kind of break.

And now it is 2011!


Do you make New Year's Resolutions?
Do you resolve to be a better you each January?
I have to admit that although cognitively I think the whole
 tradition is a bit silly,
I do fall prey to the idealistic concept of trying to set goals at the beginning 
of the year to hopefully become something I am currently not.

So this year I fell victim to the enticing ideal of change yet again and I've joined Weight Watchers. 
New Year's Resolution #1...lose weight.
Hopefully I don't end up the statistic.
Typically a New Year's Resolution starts and ends like this...



I think my New Year's resolution #2 is going to be to keep the 1st one.
Two might be all I can handle this year.

What about you?
Do you have any New Year's resolutions?


No comments:

Post a Comment