Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What big day happens in January?

Why, Measure Your Feet Day, of course.
What, you haven't heard of Measure Your Feet Day?
Well it is a legit holiday celebrated every January 23rd.  I, for one, think it is a great holiday.
So many people are walking around in shoes that are too small or sometimes too big for their feet.  I harp
on this all the time in the store but feet change all the time. Yearly actually.
With weight gain or loss, age, injury, exercise, etc our feet take the brunt of our life's highs and lows and can impact the structure and stability of our feet.
All this blah, blah, blah means...MEASURE YOUR FEET! It's important.
So stay tuned for our Measure Your Feet Day Event.
Coming January 24th to Sole Obsession Footwear.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm on the edge of my seat.
    Such an exciting holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's a holiday does that mean there will be cake? or punch? or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerrie, I was going to ask if you'd make me a cake in the shape of a foot measuring device? Wouldn't that be cute. Thanks for offering.

    ReplyDelete