Thursday, January 20, 2011

LC Central Office TRIVIA

A few weeks ago I stopped by the central office at Lynden Christian.
This is what happened...


When I walked in all {and I mean ALL}  of the ladies in the office started showing off their 
Sole Obsession shoes.  
It was hilarious and totally cute.  
Each of the ladies that were working that day happened to be wearing the shoes they had 
bought from Sole Obsession.  
The moment was so priceless that we just had to get a picture.  
Thankfully the school photographer was on site and Becky snapped a shot of all of us sporting our awesome shoes.

Thanks ladies for supporting the store and shopping local.

So now for the trivia...
If you can tell me who one of the ladies is in this photo
 (without asking at the Central Office ~ no cheating) 
you can be the proud recipient of $10 Sole Obsession Bucks.  
Redeemable on your next pair of shoes.  
So start guessing and see how well you do.

{Leave your email address in the comment section or email me so I can get your $10 coupon to you!}


*If you are in the picture you can play too.  :)
*First 15 comments win.  Offer ends 1/21/11 so get your comments in soon.
*Some restrictions apply.  See store for more details.

7 comments:

  1. I'm guessing one of them is you (does that count?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky has the black boot with the stitching down the front! Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish has the Dansko boots! Kelli, I think that's you with the gray pants and boots.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mia wants to know if she gets $10 for each pair she identifies. I told her she couldn't play anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I think I can identify everyones! (o:
    But, those gorgeous Dansko boots would have to be my (Trish's) birthday gift from her hubby!! I LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete