Friday, January 22, 2010

From OOPS to SUCCESS

So my Snapsister came in today to see what help she could offer me with my blog predicament.  Although she did not appreciate the blame I bestowed upon her for making me mess up my blog :), Jodi encouraged me to not give up and keep trying. Tami was also here working for a bit today.  Between Jodi (the Snapsister), Tami and I, neither of us could figure out the whole HTML coding thing. We were stumped.
After the ladies left me to my madness I got busy.  I was not about to be outdone by something called HTML.
HT-my derrière is what it should be called.  (Sorry...my blog is quickly moving to adult rating these days.  This is what computers do to me)  But I digress, usually I'm not one to toot my own horn, but today, TOOT TOOT!

I figured it out!  I uploaded my new template, read through all that HTML jargon and somehow managed to accurately add my website link, my long lost widgets to the sidebars, and my email address to the contact button.  I am stoked!  I may quit shoes and go into HTML coding...okay maybe not.  I really don't think I could actually do it again.  It was a one hit wonder but I'm not complaining.  Whatever I managed to do worked and that is all that matters.  Now back to my real job...SHOES.

1 comment:

  1. TOOT TOOT! Way to go! Now about the font....JUST KIDDING! I should have never doubted you. Stick with shoes sales please:)

    ReplyDelete