Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Support Haiti Relief and get $10 off your next pair of shoes


The devastation in Haiti keeps haunting me. I cannot imagine what it would feel like to be surrounded by so much sorrow, death, and destruction. It scares me to think of how common place tragedy is in so many parts of the world and yet in America we are beyond blessed. Often times I am struck by how that blessing might actually be ignorance. When I go to bed I don't consider the safety of my children - it is a given. When I go outside, I'm not afraid to walk to my car or take out the trash. But so many are not blessed with reassurance. So many have to live their lives in fear of disaster, be it by nature or violence.



I often feel helpless when I hear about other country's tragedy. But helplessness doesn't have to mean we can't try. Trying to offer support, no matter how small is better than nothing. One small way that we can help is by donating shoes. Many of you are aware that Sole Obsession is partnered with an organization called Soles4Souls. They are dedicating all shoes donated between now and the end of February to Haiti. Will you help in their efforts to support Haiti?

Bring in any shoes that you can part with to Sole Obsession Footwear and we will give you $10 off your next pair of shoes.

We are collecting any and all kinds: Men's, Women's and Kids.

Thank you for your help.




*One $10 off coupon per customer. Coupon valid toward purchase of footwear, not accessories.
Not to be used on clearance items.

No comments:

Post a Comment