Thursday, January 21, 2010

OOPS

So I get blog envy every now and then and think that I need to make my blog a bit more...different.  I was checking out some of my friend's blogs and thought the Snapsisters did a really cute job on their new look.  I tried to copy it, and low and behold, everything was lost.  I still had my posts but everything I had done, little widgets I had added, LOST!  I spent a good part of the morning and into the afternoon trying to fix it.  I'm still trying to fix it but I've about given up for the day.  Days like today make me want to jump up and down, scream profanities, and pull my hair out.  Why are computers so HORRIBLE?  I think its all a ploy to make the human race crazy.
So what do you think?  Do you like the fancy green and brown that I used to have or the new minimalist look?  Should I keep trying to get it back or should I give up?

Oh...and P.S. there was a coupon in the Tribune yesterday for the store.  Ravage your recycling boxes and don't miss out on great savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment