Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wednesday sale con't, thoughts, shoe news, & a sneak peak....

So I felt kinda bad cuz I usually try to post the Wednesday sale early Wed morning.  Yesterday I forgot until almost 10am.  So to apologize for my untimely manner I am extending the Wednesday sale for today as well.  Those Simple Satire's are calling your name so come in today and try them on.  At only $48 you can't go wrong.

In other news, I'd like to hear what you think of my blog look?  The good, the bad and the ugly...I'm all ears.  Is it easy to navigate or too busy? love it? hate?  Let me know.  I can't decide.  I like change but sometimes change isn't good so send me a comment and share your input.  While you are at it...fill out the online survey too.  I so value customer feedback and would love to hear everyone's input on what they think of Sole Obsession Footwear.  We've been open for over a year now...crazy...so tell us what you've liked, what we can change, what other shoes/products you'd like to see at the store.

In shoe news, Dansko just sent me the catalogue for fall 2010.  I can't divulge secrets just yet but I am so excited for March's shoe show.  The catalogue is full of new styles and completely new looks for Dansko.  I was in shock as I flipped through the pages.  I dare say it's the boldest new look for Dansko that I have seen.  There's an entire collection of wedges, cute boots will fur lining, some awesome new heels and a gorgeous knee high boot that comes in size 12.  HEAVEN!  Stay tuned for pics after the March show.

For a sneak peak of what Dansko is offering us this spring. Check out these beauties.  They should be arriving in the store sometime in February.  I'm already in love....



No comments:

Post a Comment