Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday's are Special

Satire: the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule.
I have no idea why Simple named these shoes the Satire.  Maybe because it is ironic that a shoe as cute and simple could actually be comfortable and even supportive.  That's my best guess.  What I do know is that these Satire Sneakers from Simple are my new almost Spring favorite.  Yes, the even come in size 12.  When I find a shoe in my size it is so hard to resist.  Especially when it is cute and girly.  I hate to dog on other shoe brands but when you try these on next to a pair of Converse, there is no comparison. Come try them on for yourself and see how cute can also be comfy.










These usually sell for $70 
but today only you can get a pair for ONLY $48


{Sigh} Isn't it nice that Wednesday's are special? 

No comments:

Post a Comment