Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday's are Special

First off, we had a blast last night at Ladies Night Out.  Minor detail ~ I forgot to take pictures.  I'm so bummed!  It was just too crazy, busy, and fun.  Next time I'll make sure to have a designated photographer on site (do I hear the name Snapsister?).  Nevertheless, we had a great time listening to Jon Lovitz, hanging out, and trying on shoes.  Oh yes...and eating chocolate.  I ate WAY too much chocolate.  We had chocolate from Lynden Chocolate and it is amazing, I couldn't resist...all 40+ times.  It's definitely time to work on that self-control issue.

Okay, on to the Wednesday sale. I have some cute Dansko sandals that are feeling kinda low. Most of their friends have sold.  It's been a hard blow.  Their egos are shot.  They want a new home.  Are there some toes out there to befriend this sad pair?  Will you be the one to take them home, warm their soles, treat them fair.  I hope it is YOU!  I hope you're the one.  You won't be disappointed, for this sale will make you run.


Serena in Black by Dansko
Regular $110.
Today $75.
Only 2 sizes left. 







Dansko Serena



No comments:

Post a Comment