Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wednesday's are Special


I am having so much fun with my new found best friend, picnik.com.  It is amazing.  I can do all sorts of fun things with pictures and it doesn't take brains.  My favorite type of program.  I don't have to know how to use it, it just works.  Try it sometime.  I think you will become a fan too.

Anyways, on to the Wednesday sale...we all know that Dankso makes amazing shoes.  The comfort and support are unmatched.  So check out this cute new style.  Perfect for an evening BBQ, casual day at the office, shopping in Seattle, just about anything you can think of.  These sandals will be the ones that you pull out of the closet when you need comfort but don't want to sacrifice cute.

We only have two sizes left.
Are you a lucky size 41 (10) or 42 (11)?
Then today is your lucky day.

Walk away in style for only $88.00.
Regular Price $110.00

Serena by Dansko





No comments:

Post a Comment