Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm confuddled

Believe it or not, kid's shoes are one of the hardest styles to pick.  It seems when I go for laces, mom's want velcro and vice versa.  If I pick black, customers are looking for white or pink.  Mary Janes, flats, casual, dressy.  I'm confuddled.
So I'm thinking you may be able to help.  What are your favorites?  Do you have favorite brands, favorite looks?  I want to hear from YOU!
Send me your comments so that I can work to bring in what you are looking for for your kiddos this fall.

Here's what's coming from Saucony this Fall:

BOY'S SAUCONY
1                         2                            3                   
GIRL'S SAUCONY
4                               5                        6

Tell me what your vote(s) is and get a coupon in your inbox.

(You must include your email to receive promotion.)
You can email me at kelly@soleobsessionfootwear.com if you would rather not leave your email address in the comment section.

Thanks for your input.





5 comments:

  1. Boys #3
    Girls #6 even tho they aren't pink.
    I think you have my email...

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 for the boys,
    and I like the #6 for girls b/c they have convinient velcro without being overly obvious and dorky, but really, I love the overall look of #4, probably b/c they are pink - I just didn't vote for #4 b/c it's SO nice for them to be able to put their shoes on themselves, meaning laces aren't an option for us yet (how was that for being one of those complicated parents?) :)
    btkooiker@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 for the boys - that's what my son likes :)
    #6 for the girls - I like this for my younger daughter - that way she can do it herself but it's not the traditional velcro look.

    tressavanloo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 for boys, 6 for girls. Same reasons as the comments above!:) When ordering for kiddos under the age of 5, I think velcro's the best!

    ejvandermeulen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote would depend on what the shoes are going to be used for. If it's everyday school shoes I agree with everyone on the 3 and 6 for convenience. However, if a child is actually going to run or play sports in them I would have to go with 1 and 4 because you can lace them up as tight as needed. Hope that helps...

    karaboyd21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete