Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday's Are Special

Summer has decided to take it's time
It makes me want to shout out a rhyme
I am feeling like I need some sun
Some warmth, some heat, (& an excuse not to run)
My vitamin D levels are at an all time low
My positive vibe is taking a blow
Here's wishing the sun will take a new turn
At this point I would welcome a burn
Throw up some prayers for the weather to change
Before we all start acting really strange

Seriously, what is going on around here?  I cannot remember suffering this long without a good dose of sunshine.  Its pathetic!  Thats what I'm saying.  I think we all need something to brighten our spirits.  Running isn't doing it for me yet.  (I'll post about my progress tomorrow)
I think a cute pair of shoes might help.  Retail therapy!  Sound good?

How about the new and oh so comfortable Wave. Cruise by Clarks.
I posted some rave reviews about these babies here.

Clark's Wave.Cruise: The Wave collection is one of Clark's newest offererings with plenty of comfort technologies. Removable Ortholite footbed allows the use of custom orthotics. Rocker heel and toe-off support make for a comfortable walking experience. Sturdy adjustable strap provides support for ankle. Carries Seal of Acceptance from American Podiatric Medical Associaton. (description courtesy of BarkingDogShoes)


Pick up a pair in brown or black at Sole Obsession today!
Regular Price $100.00
Save $15 all day at Sole Obsession Footwear
Sale Price $85.00


Sizes
Color




(Even paypal discriminates!  There are not enough lines to add size 12.  Enter the size in the comment section or call me if you want to order size 12.  Geesh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment