Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday's are Special

Oh my goodness...it's Wednesday.
It took a customer asking what the special is to remind me.
I was on Tuesday's schedule.
With Monday being a holiday I haven't gotten back on track.
Sorry.
For my delay I will extend Wednesday's Sale over through Thursday as well.



      

An amazing sandal.  It looks like a heel but with a platform at the toe your feet won't even notice.
These babies are so comfortable you'll be able to walk for miles and forget that you are wearing such cute shoes.  Remember my too small shoes that are my new favorites?  Same platform bottom.  Even being a size small I can walk all day and not think about my feet.

The St. Martin:  ultra comfort, sassy style, what more do you need?
These are worth breaking open the piggy bank for.

Regular $106.00 
TODAY'S SALE PRICE ONLY $89.00


Only 3 sizes left and there are no more available to order.  Don't wait any longer.

Sizes
 



No comments:

Post a Comment