Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All I want for Christmas are new Simple Sneakers.

Nothing makes me happier than a pair of jeans, a sweatshirt and a pair of comfy sneakers. Growing up I was definitely a casual girl. I wore a t-shirt with a sweatshirt wrapped around my waist for probably 10 years. I had a stint of trying to be a girly-girl when I was a cheerleader for a year. I didn't really fit the part though. My only method of doing my hair consisted of using copious amounts of hair spray. The results were not pretty. I wore skirts with t-shirts tucked in and then of course there was the never-ending shoe issue. "What men's shoes look good with this skirt?" It definitely wasn't an easy year and I quickly returned to my old ways. As I've gotten older I do enjoy dressing up sometimes, but truly I'm casual through and through.
So for all of you who enjoy the casual side of life, the Simple Satire's are calling your name. Come try them on.

sizes 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10

sizes 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10

Sale price $50
Regular price $70

If you can't make it to the store, call and we can hold it for you. 360-392-8659

*Sale price only available on the style and sizes listed above. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Sale items returned are eligible for in store credit or exchange.

1 comment:

  1. DANG! You know I love Simple sneakers...I just may be in today...Oh I want, I want! :)

    ReplyDelete