Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Are you a little behind?



Have you just caught on to the blogging countdown? Have you intended to come in on a sale day but couldn't get here? Are you sad because you've missed some great deals? Well, if thats the case you are not alone. Many people have just started checking the daily deals and I can so relate. I am one of those "always behind the eight ball" kinda people. I often feel like either I didn't plan my day well enough, I planned but forgot or I just didn't know what I was forgetting. If you ask anyone who knows me you will find out that I am super forgetful. If its not written down in 100 places, chances are it won't get done. Its a sad way to exist but I've managed this long and I don't think there's a transplant for memory shortage. I guess there could be but I can't remember.

So for all of you who are with me in this, TODAY IS YOUR DAY.

Look back through the blog from the past 15 days. Those are your sales today. You didn't forget, miss out, or run out of time. :)


Come on in today and catch up on what you've been missing.
Sizes may vary from original postings.

If you can't make it to the store, call and we can hold it for you. 360-392-8659

*Superfeet offer not valid on items in the Clearance section.
**sale price only available on the style and sizes listed above. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Sale items returned are eligible for in store credit or exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment