Monday, December 21, 2009

You feel better about yourself for knowing me when...

10. I plan to take my kids for the annual tree cutting at Stoney Ridge but they are closed for the season, having already sold out of Christmas trees.
9. My kids ask if we actually will get a Christmas tree this year, my reply "I hope so."
8. I drive into my driveway passing a fallen drain pipe everyday for 2 weeks before realizing it actually is from my house.
7. My garden hose is still out in the yard from the last summer's watering, only now it is frozen to the ground.
6. I still have a pumpkin on my front porch. I'm contemplating dressing it like Santa.
5. I bought frozen cookie dough from a school fundraiser, of course to keep for Christmas. My family (including me) ate most of it in 1 week...FROZEN.
4. My BBQ still hasn't been cleaned since the last time we used it ~ in September.
3. I took my kids to soccer but had the wrong one suited up for the game. I made them switch clothes in the middle of Bender Field.
2. We have 4 remotes but none of them work with our DVD player.
AND...
1. I love these boots but can't wear them because they don't come in my size.

Four more days to go. Get yourself a new pair of boots to celebrate the season is style.




Both colors available in size 7 & 10 only.

Sale price $75
Regular price $125 at Sole Obsession but everywhere else this boot retails for $140.

If you can't make it to the store, call and we can hold it for you. 360-392-8659

*Sale price only available on the style and sizes listed above. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Sale items returned are eligible for in store credit or exchange.

2 comments:

  1. oh Kelly, Kelly you ARE funny. Good luck on the tree...don't you have a little one in the window at the store? Take that baby home! haha! (really though, I probably would!)

    I love the boots...not my size either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Kelly! I almost posted on my blog today about people with pumpkins on their porches...sorry.

    Don't be too hard on yourself. Can I run and get you a tree? You know I would!

    ReplyDelete