Monday, December 7, 2009

Grey is the New Black - Part 2

Grey, how lovely you are
From up close and from afar
You look great with any color
Never the fear of a fashion blunder

I can't wait to show off my new found fashion
Who would have thought shoes would become my passion?
This Sofft brand has made my dreams come true
I can now wear heels without my toes turning blue

You have to try them, nothing can compare
They are the best, I do declare
With my Superfeet insoles to make my feet feel great
This year at Christmas parties I'll be feeling first rate

On this wonderful 16th day until Christmas we offer two special savings.

1. The elegant and sexy ankle boot from Sofft ~ "Orlena"

Such a popular style we only have 3 left: sizes 6.5, 7.5, 11

Regular price is $130 at Sole Obsession but this boot retails for $150 elsewhere.
Countdown sale price $90.

2. Take an additional $10 off any shoe purchase* when you buy a pair of the Superfeet High Heel inserts as well.




If you can't make it to the store, call and we can hold it for you. 360-392-8659

*Superfeet offer not valid on items in the Clearance section.
**sale price only available on the style and sizes listed above. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Sale items returned are eligible for in store credit or exchange.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks super cool! So we have to check it everyday and see what on sale? Great Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my Orlena's!!! I can understand waxing poetic as you wear them...Lovely!

    ReplyDelete