Friday, December 4, 2009

On the 21st day of Christmas

I figured my true love might not remember me. So I bought myself a gift, wrapped it, and placed it under the tree. {What? You've never done that?}

My funniest Christmas memories as a child were of my mom's mystery gift. Every year there was always one random gift under the tree. No recipient's name, no one remembers placing it there. Very confusing! My sister and I would get the honors of open this mystery gift (always secretly hoping it was for us). After the present was opened to reveal its contents my mom would laugh and exclaim, "Oh I forgot I bought that for myself." I always thought that was so funny. Who buys them self a present? Well, I hate to admit it folks but I already have a mystery package waiting for me this Christmas. My time has come...I am becoming my mother.

Do you need to find yourself a mystery gift? You may just find the perfect gift to forget right here at Sole Obsession.

Todays countdown features the 'Buckeye' from Franco Sarto.

A more perfect boot you just won’t find,
Than the Buckeye boot from the Franco line.
Rich chocolate mahogany, accented with gold,
Come get yours before they’ve all sold!
With a croc print heel that’s sure to impress,
This boot, by far, is one of the best.
Did we mention that it’s waterproof too?
So if you’re in need of a brand new shoe,
This elegant boot is the one for you!


Sizes available 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 11

Regular price $130. Today's price $100.

If you can't make it to the store, call and we can hold it for you. 360-392-8659

*sale price only available on the style and sizes listed above. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Sale items returned are eligible for in store credit or exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment