Wednesday, December 30, 2009

5 days off ...

and I'm back baby!
I took 5 whole days off. I can't even believe it actually happened. But I did and nothing went wrong. The store is still standing. Everyone survived. And the best part is that I feel great. I couldn't have picked a better way to spend the Christmas holiday than with my family. We loved every minute of our time together.

These are the people I love spending time with.

But today...I'M BACK!

It feels good to be 'home' at my spot behind the computer. Catching up on all the paperwork that was neglected, visiting with customers, dusting off shelves, organizing boxes ~ just an ordinary day at the office. I think its true that time off can make you a better worker. A few days away and I feel refreshed and ready with new ideas for 2010.

First on the agenda is to finalize all my spring orders. New spring styles will start appearing Jan 15th.

Here's a little sneak peek of what's to come.


I know, its totally crazy. But the fashion world lives by its own calendar and I have no choice but to play along. I do love the newness of a change in shoe seasons. Its so fun to see all the styles that were ordered. Try them on (or in my case get everyone to try them on for me since they usually don't fit) and rearrange the displays to make room for the added inventory.
Anytime I get new stock, I'm faced with a dilemma. What do I do with all of these shoes? So here's my 2nd new idea that is on the agenda. Actually I stand corrected. Its not my idea at all. I don't know who to give credit to though. During the 'Countdown to Christmas' sale I had a customer come in and ask about the Wednesday sale?
I was confused so I asked her what she had heard about the Wednesday sale. Turns out someone had mistaken the countdown sale as a Wednesday special sale. Not a bad idea. So whoever you are, thank you. A new idea is born...the Wednesday Special Sale.

Starting in 2010 Sole Obsession will be having the Wednesday Special Sale*. Check out the blog Wednesday's and find out what is on sale that day. Phone orders are always welcome as well. We ship for a flat rate of $5.00 anywhere in the USofA so everyone can join in the fun.

See you Wednesdays!


*As this will be a regular event the sale price is only effective the day of the sale. All sales will be final. Sale price applies to sizes & colors that are in stock. If you would like to receive emails about the Wednesday sale send me an email at kelly@soleobsessionfootwear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment