Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I did it again

I am notorious for forgetting about the guys. I truly don't intend to. I'm just not as passionate about guys shoes. I can't imagine why? Okay I can. I don't wear them or wish I could wear them. But I'm sure if I was a guy I would.

So for day number 10
There's finally something for the men
With guys shoes finally on my mind
Lets see what we can find
Keen shoes seem to be the style that suits
For keeping your feet dry without wearing boots
The waterproof leather and rubber outsole
Keep you dry and comfortable, even in the north pole
The Boston offers classic urban stylin'
But a comfort that would keep anyone jiving
Come on down and check out this great deal
With prices like this its nothing short of a steal



Priced today at only $50. Regular price $98.

Sizes available: 7, 8, 9, 12, 13

If you can't make it to the store, call and we can hold it for you. 360-392-8659

*Sale price only available on the style and sizes listed above. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Sale items returned are eligible for in store credit or exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment