Thursday, December 24, 2009

SmARtWooL

S-M-A-R-T-W-O-O-L
What does that spell?
Smartwool

Everyone who has ever slipped into a pair of Smartwool socks falls in LOVE! Seriously! When I first started working in retail, we carried Smartwool socks. The first words out of my mouth when I saw them was, "Who spends $16 for one pair of socks?" It took me almost six months before I even tried them. And the rest is history. It was LOVE at first sock...literally. I could not believe the comfort, the warmth, the snug-but-not-too-tight fit. The perfect marriage really and all in a sock. AMAZING!

Since then I have slowly added to my sock collection. I only spend money on Smartwool now and it has really paid off. I used to buy bags of socks and they would end up with holds almost instantly. Or they would become a big saggy, baggy disaster. No more folks. My Smartwool socks last 3x longer. They don't get holes. They don't sag or bag. I have now switched my whole family over. My boys used to come home daily from school with holes in their socks. We have yet to have that happen to a pair of Smartwools and some of them have been around for over a year.

So that's my story. I'm a complete convert. Are you?

Today you can try a pair at a great price. Or stuff a few in your family's stockings. They will thank you forever.

All Smartwool socks and infant booties are Buy 1 Get 1 50% off!




2 comments: